Site Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Maintenance

The ACEmulator website will be offline for approximately 15-20 minutes at some point today or tomorrow in order to configure, compile, and install a new version of PHP. I don't know when the upgrade is planned for so it could happen at any time during the day.
    RIP Asheron's Call | 11/2/99 - 1/31/17

This post takes me back to 2000/2001 with unplanned downtime in AC and server reboots. Even these boards are capturing the feel of the old game. 😥

Comment

Originally posted by Vroomer View Post
      This post takes me back to 2000/2001 with unplanned downtime in AC and server reboots. Even these boards are capturing the feel of the old game. 😥
      Lol, well the hosting company is performing the upgrade when they get some time which is why I don't know exactly when it will happen. 15 minutes isn't too bad though considering the new version of PHP will significantly speed the forums up!

The only other downtime I have planned after this will be for the forum conversion which could take a few hours to complete.

Comment

This was completed. There should be a noticeable decrease in page loading times from this upgrade.

Let me know if you encounter any bugs/errors while using the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X