Emulator availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jungalist View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the information. I keep thinking of places I wish I had gone to for logging because they aren't spots that other people may have.
    I wish someone in /general chat would have mentioned this project. Had no idea until the day after... so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroomer View Post

I wish someone in /general chat would have mentioned this project. Had no idea until the day after... so sad.
      I popped in and did an announcement on all the servers at one point during the data mining but it was pretty late in the shutdown period by that time so I am sure not many people saw it at the end of the day. I didn't get on DT in that process (could explain it) but the server had been dead for so long I wasn't sure if there was anyone to even alert. Sucks you missed it but at least you know now! I even put something in the Save AC facebook page at one point but it got buried with nostalgia posts so fast I doubt very many people saw it. I think it's safe to say all in all not much of the player base knows about the Emulator project and as of my last check the FB group people were still lamenting the loss and there was no sense of hope going on over there but I figured probably best not to try and post anything more about the Emulator until it's closer to completion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodnarb View Post

I popped in and did an announcement on all the servers at one point during the data mining but it was pretty late in the shutdown period by that time so I am sure not many people saw it at the end of the day. I didn't get on DT in that process (could explain it) but the server had been dead for so long I wasn't sure if there was anyone to even alert. Sucks you missed it but at least you know now! I even put something in the Save AC facebook page at one point but it got buried with nostalgia posts so fast I doubt very many people saw it. I think it's safe to say all in all not much of the player base knows about the Emulator project and as of my last check the FB group people were still lamenting the loss and there was no sense of hope going on over there but I figured probably best not to try and post anything more about the Emulator until it's closer to completion.
        I saw the saveAC page talking about emulators now so that is good. I think more and more people will find out in time as the emulator gains better features!

Comment

Working...
        X