Character Recovery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Recovery

What are the chances we can recover our old characters and inventory from our Data Mine files once the Emulator goes live?

Originally posted by Nodnarb View Post
    What are the chances we can recover our old characters and inventory from our Data Mine files once the Emulator goes live?
    Lots of people seem interested in doing this so I'm sure there will be tools available to import that data at some point.
    RIP Asheron's Call | 11/2/99 - 1/31/17

Comment

Character recovery would be nice. However, I am totally fine with starting fresh. I accumulated a lot of junk over the years. Ha!

Some of the "Pre-patch" items, I will miss: Hoary Robe (icon's different), Frore helm (I forget the dif), Olthoi helm (vibrant purple helmet - goes with Matty coat armor), SoLL (totally different in the beginning than what's now). Those were the "Pre-patch" items I had & will miss.

no worries. Thank you to all those working on the emulator.

Comment

No reason, we couldn't get those back (Could make it to pay just a outrageous amount of MMDs to a certain vendor) or something. :P

Comment

Can't u just make a new toon and give youself anything u want in a emulator anyway? I do hope we can create old items again like original heaume tho.

Comment

Working...
          X