Account Creation and Commands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Creation and Commands

I just started from scratch as I do every time I download a updated version of the server, the latest version added accesslevel to the database. Now to create a account you just type in "accountcreate <loginname> <passwordname> and <accesslevel> you will get confirmation in this form... "Account successfully created for owner with access rights as an Admin." Example is... "accountcreate bob tom 5" that would make a login = bob password = tom and accesslevel 5 = admin . But now when I enter the world I have no commands I can use even though I login as bob (admin account) and create a character under that account. How do I make charatcers under the bob account Admin? In the database bobs id is 2 and the character i created in that account has a accountid of 2 but no admin rights (I can't use any commands .. @teleloc / @grantxp nothing.) What am I missing here? or has that abilitie (admin rights) not carry over to the characters yet?

Originally posted by warloxx View Post
    I just started from scratch as I do every time I download a updated version of the server, the latest version added accesslevel to the database. Now to create a account you just type in "accountcreate <loginname> <passwordname> and <accesslevel> you will get confirmation in this form... "Account successfully created for owner with access rights as an Admin." Example is... "accountcreate bob tom 5" that would make a login = bob password = tom and accesslevel 5 = admin . But now when I enter the world I have no commands I can use even though I login as bob (admin account) and create a character under that account. How do I make charatcers under the bob account Admin? In the database bobs id is 2 and the character i created in that account has a accountid of 2 but no admin rights (I can't use any commands .. @teleloc / @grantxp nothing.) What am I missing here? or has that abilitie (admin rights) not carry over to the characters yet?
    Have you tried this?

http://acemulator.org/forums/support...?p=513#post513
    RIP Asheron's Call | 11/2/99 - 1/31/17

Comment

Well after a total trashing of my DB learning Navicat I had to reinstall ALL my DB's and... yes that worked. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X