Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miach

UAS2 Portals Database (what I have so far)

27 posts in this topic

I exported my current set of portals from my UAS2 database. Not a lot yet but posting it here in case it is useful to someone else. https://github.com/MiachofTD/Miach-UAS2-DB Github uas2.sql file last updated 01/16/2017 9:04PM CST (Current total is 290 valid functioning portals)

Good stuff keep it up.

Sorry, got a very late start tonight thanks to snow but got some more work done. GF didn't feel like working on the coding stuff so she played Borderlands lol. Corrected the first four portals that were originally placed in the database, now they go to the proper destinations. Added some more town meeting hall portals both in and out. Added the Cragstone portal inside the Al-Jalima Pedistal dungeon. As a bonus I added Serac Vault and Nexus because I loved those places. Also fixed the naming of all the portals I had made originally because I named them incorrectly the first time, sorry about that. Here is a little video (ignore the funky resolution as it was a quick thing) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z25ZQtyoCkU

What are you using to capture the locations of things in game? I thought the UAS2 Capture Tool was for that, but it looks like it just reads a file and puts said file into the DB. How are you catching all the info?

Oh now I see, the pcap files are read by this tool and imported. GOT IT. So basically just go everywhere and have the logging on, anything tips or rules to follow?

What I have been doing is using the /loc command inside the live server and trying to !teleloc to the cords the live server provides. This won't work on the new (or shall we say ToD content) but for the older dungeons it has been working more often than not. My main target is gathering the DM and before stuff so it is already available. The pcap information is to aid with the new content so that (I assume) can be added as well to the newer EMU that is being constructed by others.

Got another late start thanks to snow again but I did add more portals. Made some minor corrections. Github has the latest copy of the portals section of my database. Added another 20 portals. Hub/Subway/Abandoned Mine is now complete with top Surface portal, Underground City now works, Samsur has a meeting hall, Glenden Wood Dungeon and Prison are created, The Floating City and Direlands Southwest Shore portal are now present in the Golem Sanctum dungeon, and last but not least, all of the Lugian Citadels are now present. All are correctly spelled now and all should be the correct color.

NICE! youre the man! thanks for all your manual efforts! :)

Thanks mav! Trying to be useful. My hope is that even if we do use a completely new EMU that an SQL database will still be utilized and my efforts aren't in vain. Really want to preserve the old school stuff as well as the newer content.

Had a productive evening. GF made something for me to get these portals added much faster. Got to use it once and now she wants to clean up the code :D Github has the latest items I have in my database. Added 29 more portals and four lifestones. Aerbax Laboratory Aerbax Laboratory Haven Adventurer''s Haven Portal to Yanshi Lytelthorpe Portal Portal to Samsur Abandoned Arena Hebian-to Sewers Portal to Hebian-to Mountain Sewer Swamp Temple Arena Judging Station Halls of Metos (Tufa) and all surface portals associated with the above mentioned. Made sure to get all the dungeons I could find with lifestones inside of them. Edited by Miach

Added 52 more portals. GF's new web interface works rather nicely. She is cleaning up the code so I can share it if anyone is interested. I have been focusing on this list http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dungeon_Index alphabetically. Also got the rest of the Halls of Metos and all of the Black Spawn Dens. Made sure to get all of their respective surface portals. All the correct color and correct spelling.

Thanks for your contributions!

Thanks for your contributions!

Thanks Kaos, trying to be useful :D So got another 63 portals added for a total of 204 portals. Southern Quiddity Dungeon Northern Black Claw Dungeon A Small Cave A Small Ruin Abandoned Armory Portal Abandoned Shops Portal Abandoned Tumerok Site Olthoi Chasm Accursed Halls Ridge Tower Outside Accursed Halls Portal Acolyte Towers Dungeon Catacombs of Ithaenc Portal Cathedral Ruins Portal Alfreth Dungeon Amiantos Bethel Portal Amperehelion Vault Portal An Archive An Olthoi Soldier Nest Ancient Empyrean Grotto Portal to Lighthouse Ancient Lighthouse Portal Arwic Mines Portal Old Mine Moss Chamber As well as all of their surface portals. Had to make static portals (temporarily) for the creature kill/cast portals.

Added another 54 portals for a total of 260 Aun Papileona's Shrine to Raeta Banderling Conquest Dungeon Banderling Hovel Portal to Shoushi Banderling Ruin Bandit Castle Prison Bellig Tower Base Bellig Top Bellig Tower North Gemm South Bellig North Dalt North Syliph South Dalt Syliph Tower To top of Mt. Syliph South Gemm Mines of Despair Beyond the Mines of Despair Black Death Catacombs Lower Corridor Upper Corridor Bone Lair Carved Cave Portal Qalaba'r Portal Direlands Midland Portal Halls of the Lost Light and as always all of the associated surface portals.

Was able to add another 30 portals tonight... Small Icecave Catacombs of the Forgotten Portal Cave Cave of Alabree Crater Lair Deeper Catacombs Catacombs Opposition Forbidden Crypts Portal Mountain Halls Mysterious Cave Portal Mnemosyne Collection Site Small Mnemosyne Collection Site Large Mnemosyne Collection Site and as always all respective portals have their corresponding surface/exit portals.

Interested in what you are using to accomplish this (gf's tool?) Will start from last page of that list and help! Once we have all those in we can start figuring out spawns etc!

I already have a uas2 running in mysql, how do I add your updated data to that ?

Interested in what you are using to accomplish this (gf's tool?) Will start from last page of that list and help! Once we have all those in we can start figuring out spawns etc!

You will need the UAS2 server up and running along with its database. I currently use two computers, one for the UAS2 client and one for the live server/client. In the live server I go to a older then ToD dungeon and get the coordinates and !telemap my UAS2 client character to that location. https://github.com/MiachofTD/UASItemCreator is the GF's created web interface that needs to run on the UAS2 server computer with some form of web server running that can handle PHP. I used XAMPP for a quick and dirty web server. In the web interface you simply select the character you are using in UAS2 client, name the portal, describe the portal (usually the same as the name) and then select the color of the portal. Next, on the live server go into the portal, land and type in /loc. Use !teleloc and the 8 alpha numeric after the 0x and the 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 coordinates to teleport your UAS2 client character into the dungeon. Example: 0128b547d 10.0, -15.0, 0.0, -0.9 Once the UAS2 client character is in the dungeon use the web interface on the second table to record the internal landing spot and that portal is complete. In all honesty I appreciate the help but using the packet recording tools would probably be far more useful as all I am doing is recording the old school dungeons. I have even installed the needed tools to record my packets for where ever I go. My goal isn't to get UAS2 running as a primary EMU but as a tool to make sure the older content stays alive.

I already have a uas2 running in mysql, how do I add your updated data to that ?

I used XAMPP with PHPMyAdmin so I can easily work with the data in the database. If I was to download the database file I have made I would simply delete the gameobjects_portals table then use the insert tool in PHPMyAdmin to import my SQL file. That would replace and add all of the portals I have added so far.

How is the progress Miach? I'm running the Packet Logger plus the other 3 .DLL's.

I too am running packet loggers and the three decal plugins. Paused my manual database entry for now as I want to make sure as much data logging that can be done is done. My database may or may not work with the new emulator so I am now focusing on that aspect. You know to upload your logs to http://aka-steve.com/uploads/ right?

I wasn't sure how often I should dump those files the .DLL's are creating? I did upload 5 dungeons on Trello.

Dump as often as you like. I have gotten into the habit of just going the places I can think of, marking them down, when done, naming the RAR files where I was at and uploading them. Only limit is stay under 50MB for the uploads, that's it.

Thank you so much for your efforts with all this. It was a surprise when I was running around in Eastham in UAS2 and found the portal to Asheron's island actually worked!

Thank you so much for your efforts with all this. It was a surprise when I was running around in Eastham in UAS2 and found the portal to Asheron's island actually worked!

You're welcome, just wait until the devs get done with ACEmu it's gonna be a lot better.