Sign in to follow this  
KaliJay

Player Heritage

I've setup a build environment and have been playing around to get familiar with everything. All seems to be working. Still getting familiar with the code layout and the game communications. I've played around with abilities and skills (having 1000000 run and jump skills sure are useful for exploration). I've played around with fixing some of the XP starting values based on "ranks" and the XP spending (fixes for the crashes are pretty easy). Not going to submit any changes until I feel more comfortable with the project though. I'm currently stumped on the character race/heritage issue though. It seems like this value it saved properly to the database on character creation (propertyId 188), and is included in the GameEventPlayerDescription/WriteEventBody response (part of the propertiesInt collection), but the AC client always shows the same Aluvian (?) character. What are we missing?

I've setup a build environment and have been playing around to get familiar with everything. All seems to be working. Still getting familiar with the code layout and the game communications. I've played around with abilities and skills (having 1000000 run and jump skills sure are useful for exploration). I've played around with fixing some of the XP starting values based on "ranks" and the XP spending (fixes for the crashes are pretty easy). Not going to submit any changes until I feel more comfortable with the project though. I'm currently stumped on the character race/heritage issue though. It seems like this value it saved properly to the database on character creation (propertyId 188), and is included in the GameEventPlayerDescription/WriteEventBody response (part of the propertiesInt collection), but the AC client always shows the same Aluvian (?) character. What are we missing?

Hello there, Player races should work but they aren't visually implemented yet. You can see the correct race listed on the character id panel currently.