Sign in to follow this  
Aftertaste

Mod Abuse Already

So this will not last long, but allow me to be as respectful as your mod staff is on Discord lol,

I post a meme, a pic of the guy who had a boob job a long time ago, posted next to the pic of a cute girl with nothing, is a joke ofc, no nudity was involved, and bam i am revoked lol, could have simply sent me a message and said it was a bit too much for the channel, it breaks no rules as there is no nudity.

Ok so whatever lol, all you guys did was turn a nice friendly guy into a troll, i am a 48 year old disabled veteran 70% service connected for PTSD, so let the fun begin lol

2 hours ago, Aftertaste said:

So this will not last long, but allow me to be as respectful as your mod staff is on Discord lol,

I post a meme, a pic of the guy who had a boob job a long time ago, posted next to the pic of a cute girl with nothing, is a joke ofc, no nudity was involved, and bam i am revoked lol, could have simply sent me a message and said it was a bit too much for the channel, it breaks no rules as there is no nudity.

Your Discord ban was lifted shortly after it happened. I agree that it should have just been deleted and a warning issued first.

2 hours ago, Aftertaste said:

Ok so whatever lol, all you guys did was turn a nice friendly guy into a troll, i am a 48 year old disabled veteran 70% service connected for PTSD, so let the fun begin lol

What I don't agree with is this childish comment, especially for a 48 year old veteran. Do you seriously think that trolling and saying "let the fun begin" is the best way to go about things? 9_9

• Like 1