Sign in to follow this  
Neo Longshot

Where do you download the game?

clicking on the ac data link redirects me to the very same page. By highlighting it, then right clicking and click "go to http://content.turbine.blahblahblah" and you can still download the files

I can't access the ac_data.zip file.  I get a 403 from turbine server claiming I don't have access : (  Is there some other place it can be retrieved?

8 hours ago, Zenato said:

I can't access the ac_data.zip file.  I get a 403 from turbine server claiming I don't have access : (  Is there some other place it can be retrieved?

Looks like Turbine finally disabled the data download link. Either way you would need to obtain the "full" data files to get the emulator running correctly and this link only provided the basic data files anyway.

Unfortunately we can't provide links to any unofficial client files here so you'll need to find the full cell and portal dat's some other way.

Thanks.  Is there any specific version I'm looking for?  I have a few older machines I'm sure I have old installations on.  I probably also have the actual installation disks, but I wouldn't have all of the later monthly updates, etc.

You likely don't have them since they're newer and considered the most complete.

The DAT files you're looking for are approximately 332MB for the cell and 884MB for the portal.